We recommend you treat these shoes with care to mantain their original properties. So here you have some tips to make your shoes last longer:
- Your ALOHAS shoes will preserve their qualities if they are not directly exposed to sources of light and heat and are stored in a dry, well-ventilated place.
- Moisturize your leather shoes regularly to preserve shine and make the leather last longer.
- Store them in cotton bags and fill with tissue paper to help maintain their shape.
- Avoid contact with water, perfumes, oil, cosmetics and abrasive products.
- If your shoes get wet, dry them with a soft cloth without rubbing and let them dry at room temperature.
While your leather shoes can handle a run-in with rain or snow, your suede shoes cannot. The essential products to take care of suede are a suede brush and suede eraser. The suede eraser gets rid of shiny spots on suede after the fabric has been worn or faded down. The brush should then be used to brush off dustings and rebuff the suede and can also be used to remove dirt.
ALOHAS uses natural leather and high-quality materials to make unique articles. Please note that variations in tone, marks or grains are natural features that should not be considered imperfections.
ALOHAS occasionally uses different engraving or printing techniques on the leather to create unique products, where differences in colour or definition are inherent to the technical processes.
LEATHER WORKING GROUP
Did you know we work with suppliers certified by the Leather Working Group? It’s the world’s largest leather sustainability program. What that means for us:
1) Third party assessment of the leather supply chain
2) World renown certification for sustainable materials
3) Helping improve the environmental impact of leather. Bringing you shoes that are LWG approved ensures environmental best practices.
Learn more about the Leather Working Group and how it works on www.leatherworkinggroup.com.
Our shoes fit true to size. If you are between sizes we recommend selecting the next full size up. Still unsure? Please contact our customer care team at email@example.com.
We offer free returns in the European Union*, United States, Canada and Australia. Return requests must be made within 20 days from the order delivery date. For more details, see the full returns page.
*Does not include: Albania, Andorra, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Cyprus, Gibraltar, Iceland, Kosovo, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, San Marino, Serbia, Switzerland, Turkey.
Buy responsibly via on-demand.
Locally produced in Alicante, Spain.
Multiple vegan options available.
A one stop shop in the making.
Design that travels the world.